Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I round a number after finding the average?

There are ways in the merge within Word to format your imported fields.

Alternatively in Excel you could use =ROUND(AVERAGE(...),0), or produce text
output with =TEXT(AVERAGE(...),0)
--
David Biddulph

"Anna H Patrick" <Anna H wrote in message
Am working on a school grading worksheet to merge into a letter to each
child's parent(s). I want to round the grades to a whole number and not to
decimal number. I used the tool on the toolbar to get rid of decimal but
it
comes back when I use the merge mail feature.