Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default How do I round a number after finding the average?

Because you are not rounding it, you are just changing the display. The
underlying value is the same, you can use a formula like =ROUND(A2,0)
instead
then copy and paste special as values or you can change it using a switch in
Word but you would be better posting that part in a Word newsgroup

Peo Sjoblom

"Anna H Patrick" <Anna H wrote in message
Am working on a school grading worksheet to merge into a letter to each
child's parent(s). I want to round the grades to a whole number and not to
decimal number. I used the tool on the toolbar to get rid of decimal but
it
comes back when I use the merge mail feature.