Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ian Ian is offline

Default How can I combine two formulas Left/Mid/Right + Substitute?

No problem, Rick. I wasn't offended, and I'm always willing to learn
different & easier ways.

Thanks for the feedback.

--
Ian
--

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't suggesting that your code was inelegant or
that my code was in some way "better" than yours; rather, I just though

As a matter of interest, is your code changing the layout of the data in
the cell, or just applying a format?

Since my code is only modifying a small part of your code, it will do
exactly what your code does.

Rick