Mark

this work great thanks for your help.

-----Original Message-----
Hi Mark

This example will delete column A and B in each sheet

Alt-F11
InsertModule from the menubar
paste the sub in there
Alt-Q to go back to Excel

If you use Alt-F8 you get a list of your macro's
Select "test" and press Run

Or right click on a commandbar and click on Forms
Add a button on your sheet and assign the macro to it

Sub test()
Dim wb As Workbook
Dim sh As Worksheet
Worksheets.Copy
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
wb.Sheets(Array("Suspense", "RCA exc

RIM", "Operations summary", "RCA incl RIM", "First
Qtr", "Second Qtr", "Third Qtr", "Fourth
Qtr")).Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

For Each sh In wb.Worksheets
sh.Columns("A:B").EntireColumn.Delete
Next

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Mark" wrote in

message ...
The following code works well, however how can I change
this to run with a command button.
Also is there any way I could delete some columns from
the sheets as well.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Dim wb As Workbook
'copy all sheets
Worksheets.Copy
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
'delete the sheets you want
wb.Sheets(Array("Suspense", "RCA exc RIM", "Operations
summary", "RCA incl RIM", "First Qtr", "Second
Qtr", "Third Qtr", "Fourth Qtr")).Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

End Sub

Thanks

Mark