mark

Thanks this works a treat.
soz about the duplicate posting.
-----Original Message-----
Hi

if you have it under Workbook_Open in the ThisWorkbook

module the code will
run when you open the workbook - no button needed

(ensure that you have your
security settings set to medium - tools / macros /

security)

if you want to run it via a button, cut the code from

here and keep it in
memory

switch back to the excel worksheet - display the control

toolbox toolbar
(view / toolbars), click on the command button, click on

your worksheet
where you want it, right mouse click on the command

button and choose view
code - now paste your code in there excluding the

Private Sub and End Sub
lines

then switch back to the excel worksheet - click on the

exit design mode icon
on the control toolbox toolbar and test out your button.

Cheers
JulieD

"mark" wrote in

message
I have the following code in my workbook, how can I use

command button to run this.
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Dim wb As Workbook
'copy all sheets
Worksheets.Copy
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
'delete the sheets you want
wb.Sheets(Array("Suspense", "RCA exc RIM", "Operations
summary", "RCA incl RIM", "First Qtr", "Second
Qtr", "Third Qtr", "Fourth Qtr")).Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

End Sub

any help please

Mark