Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Wanda Wanda is offline

Default Some sort of Lookup?

Hi all! Using Excel 2003 here, and trying to help my BF with a worksheet
problem. The file contains 5 tabs with specifications regarding 5 types of
products. For example, one tab is different brands and models of a disk
drive in column A, the speed of the drive in column B, and the capacity in
Column C. For example, Sheet "Disk Drives" contains:
A B C
1 BrandA, Model 1 certain speed x1 certain size y1
2 BrandA, Model 2 speed x2 size y2
3 BrandB, Model 7 speed x3 size y2

We're building a summary page that allows the user to choose a product from
the drop-down list that we've created from Column A of each of the 5 product
sheets, and we can't figure out how to put the other column information on
this summary sheet, once the user has made a selection from the relevant
drop-down menu. So part of we're looking for on the summary sheet is:

A B
C D
1 Disk Drives (dropDown From Sheet "drives) speed x
capacity Y

As always, any and all assistance is welcomed!