Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JP[_3_] JP[_3_] is offline

Default #Value! Keeps appearing

Hello,

Have you tried the Tools|Formula Auditing Menu? There's a function
called "Evaluate" which steps you through the formula so you can see
where it is going wrong.

Please post the formula so we can check it out.

Thx,
JP

On Oct 5, 7:58 pm, RFTKaiser
wrote:
I have created a SUMIF formula that appears to be correct, but continues to
return a "#Value!" in the field I have created the formula. If I look at the
area where the different pieces are filled in the correct answer is appearing
there, but the "#Value!" still is all I see in the field on my Excel
spreadsheet.

I went online to look for help there and I am already incorporating their
suggestions. I am looking to see if there is anyone out there that can
possibly look at the formula I have to provide some suggestions.

Thank you!