Bob Phillips

No, not yet (it's on Ron's EasyFilter to do list).

Add a helper column and a UDF. The UDF would be

Function ColorIndex(rng As Range)
ColorIndex = rng.Interior.ColorIndex
End Function

add this i the helper column

=ColorIndex(A1) and copy down

Then filter on the helper column

If you don't want to remember the colour index codes, use something like

=ColorIndex(A1) = ColorIndex($A$1)

where the second part refers to the cell colour you wish to test. This will
return True or False for all cells, and filter on that instead.

--

HTH

RP

"vishu" wrote in message
I have some text in different cell with different background color.
I want to see the cells which has common background color.
Is there any filter option in excel to those cells.