Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default how to turn SCROLL LOCK OFF, when kwy not on keyboard? Gord

I have posted. No one will answer

Not a feature I have ever used but post the message ID do'd we can all
have a
look at your question.

Gord

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 16:41:19 -0700, "Tyro" wrote:

Gord:
You anwer a lot of questions; I have one concerning worksheet
consolidation
using Excel's consolidation. Not my own.
No one will answer. Would you look at it for me, please?

. ..
Read the manual that came with your keyboard.

Or maybe you just missed seeing the ScrLk on the Pause/Break key?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 15:53:02 -0700, Margarita
wrote:

How to turn SCROLL LOCK OFF, when Scroll Lock KEY not on keyboard?