Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default can worksheet names be changed by changing certain cells?

Apply these event macros in code of sheet containing sheet names:
Public oldname As String

If Target.Column = 1 Then
Worksheets(oldname).Name = Target.Value

If Target.Column = 1 Then
oldname = Target.Value

Stefi

€žanand€ť ezt Ă*rta:

I have a model with dummy names presently. I need some way to change the
worksheet names when the user chnges them in some cells in a seperate
worksheet. What i need is a link to the worksheet names to a cell in another
worksheet. and when this cell is edited the worksheet name also changes.