Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rajat Rajat is offline

Default Lookup 2 criteria across multiple worksheet (Attn: Peo Sjoblom

Hi Max,

Your formulae worked like wonder. It solved my problem. But in few of the
cell #N/A is shown, but Ive checked and found that all the value is there in
specific sheets. Please find the file in the following link €“ in the BP sheet
Ive mentioned in which sheet data is but cell is showing it as €ś#N/A€ť
http://www.flypicture.com/download/Mzg4NzE=

I have another question, I want to create another summery sheet using
€śJournal€ť as one of the search criteria instead of €śBank Payment€ť. But few
changes needs to be make which are as follows €“

Voucher # :
It will be manually entered, ascending order numeric list starting from 1 to
99.

In Tab :
Here entries may be found in more than 1 tab. Hence if it is possible to
show all the tabs where Voucher # have entries separated by comma i.e. 3,5,19
etc.

Cheque No / Date of Issuing Cheque / Sanction Order No & Date :
No change required from the solution provided earlier.

Amount :
Here I want to sum the amount. In the Journal voucher several sub-activities
(found in different Tab) are booked under one Cheque No, hence this cell
should sum all the sub-activities and show Total amount here.

Waiting for you response Max,

Regards
Rajat