Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Gary Gary is offline

Default Pie Charts not Printing colors correctly - Office 2007

In Office 2007, I am not able to print in color or in grey scale on two
different printers. I have a 3D pie chart with 20 slices. On the second
largest slice, the slice has two different colors. The additional color band
overlaps through the other side of the pie chart. On the screen, the colors
look perfect. On a color laser or hp bw laser printer, the extra band shows.

Are there any recommendations? Has anyone experienced this issue?

Thanks.