Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ken Ken is offline

Default Cannot enter control for drop down box

Please help. I am trying to use a drop down box linked to a cell. I have
done this a hundred times before and in the past when I create the drop down
box I can right click on it and select "Format Control". I can then select
the Format Tab. This allows me to select the range of data for the list and
the linked cell. For some reason in a current project I create the box and
right click, select Format Control and the Format Control tab is not
available. I also have following in the formula bar the following
=EMBED("Forms.ConboBox.1",""). Normally I would not have this. Thank you in
advance for any assistance with this.
Ken