Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bmac bmac is offline

Default Macro Copy Worksheet Name into worksheet A1

thank you all for responding so quickly.
I found what I was looking for in this function:

=MID(CELL("filename",A1), FIND("]", CELL("filename", A1))+ 1, 255)

I will also investigate the links you have all suggesed to me as well.

this group is awsome.

--
bmac

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi bmac

You can use a worksheet function if you want ?

If you want code post back

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"bmac" wrote in message ...
I have a 50 page workbook. I would like to create a macro to copy each
Worksheet name into each of their perspective A1 cells.

A1 in worksheet1 would display Worksheet1
A1 in worksheet2 would display Worksheet2

thank you
--
bmac