Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default How do you do a global unhide in Excel?

Start by selecting the entire sheet.

Click in the small box which is to the left of Column A, and above Row1
OR
<Ctrl <A

Then, right click in the selection and choose "Unhide" to bring out all the
rows.
Next, while the sheet is *still* selected, from the menu bar,
<Format <Columns <Unhide
To display everything else.
--
HTH,

RD

"Leslie" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that a user has hidden a large number of rows and then
saved the spreadsheet with the rows hidden. I now need to work with all
the
rows doing a V-lookup based on criteria I import from a database each
month.
Bottom line is there a way to do a golbal unhide in Excel?

Thank you in Advance.
Leslie