Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] milosnik.boczku@gmail.com is offline

Default Excel 2007 - percentage and values on 100% line/column stacked charts

Guys,

Here is my problem. As an output of my analysis I have a pivot table
containing 4 columns:
col1 - date; col2 - number_of_successfull_connections; col3 -
number_of_failed_connections; col4 (auto) - total.

Example:
09/01/2007 12 2 14
09/02/2007 32 1 33
09/03/2007 12 9 21
[...]

I would like to create a 100% stacked line or column chart for date
and number_of_failed_connections (to track % of bad connections per
day). In addition, each makrer's label should contain % failure, and
number of connections (example for 09/01/2007 "14%/2")

What really drives me crazy is a fact that neither there is a
"percentage" option in data label menu I can select, nor I can
generate the chart omitting col2.

Is there any way to do this except manual work?

Thanks,
MB