Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Charles Blaquière Charles Blaquière is offline

Default Comment becomes uneditable, cell flashes

I have a worksheet I've been using for years, which has started misbehaving.

I created a complex formula and wanted to document it with a cell comment. I
can insert a comment correctly the first time, but if I try to edit or
resize the comment, it disappears and the cell flashes repeatedly.

- Why is this happening?
- How can I work around this, and be able to edit/resize the comment?
- Should I be worried about possible corruption?

Thanks!

Charles