Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Keep cell reference when moving range (matter of urgency)

Change them to absolute references. Highligh column A, then CTRL-H
(Find & Replace):

Find what: C
Replace With: $C$

Click Replace All.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Oct 4, 9:11 am, Xtian wrote:
I have the following problem:

In the range C1:C20 i have some data. I the range A1:A20 i have this
"formula": In A10: =C10, in A11: =C11, and so on.

The problem is: I want to have the ability to cut for example the range
C17:C20 and paste it in the range C11:C14, WITHOUT changing the formulas in
the range A1:A20. That means, I do still want the formula in A11 to be =C11
(and not =#REF).

Thank you.