Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Cassie Cassie is offline

Default Excel2007 -- Precisely set plot area size?

I've searched books, Microsoft Help, and this board to find out how to
precisely resize the plot (not the chart) area and cannot find any
information. When I select the plot area, and change its size by entering
heigth & width values in the Size and Properties dialog box (Chart Tools
Format tab -- Size group) the chart area size also changes. I do not want
the chart area to change. How can I set values for the plot area and for the
chart area independently of each other?

Thanks to anyone who can help!