Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Carla Carla is offline

Default I just don't get it

I have a very simple table that I would love to insert a number that will
multiply the current number then average the whole table. I am sure it is
simple, just a bit beyond me. The table has Col B with letters Col C are
the numbers that correspond Col D I would like to put in my own and Col E I
would like the answer of C and D multiplied. There are 44 rows total that I
would then like to average the total number put in Col D with the total sum
of Col E. If someone could do it for me It would be great I could email the
Table.
EXample of Info in columns B-RMA C-2.0480 D-? E-C times D
This would repeat 44 times. Then add D and E and average.