Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default Need help...

You can do that in Excel without resorting to VBA.
On sheet1 put the following formulas:
In Q1: =INDEX(Sheet2!O:O,MATCH(A1,Sheet2!A:A,0))
In R1: =INDEX(Sheet2!P:P,MATCH(A1,Sheet2!A:A,0))
In S1: =INDEX(Sheet2!Q:Q,MATCH(A1,Sheet2!A:A,0))
And drag the formulas down columns Q, R and S

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am relatively new to VBA.

Here is what I have...

I have a Sheet1 that is my main information.
I have Sheet2 that has "filtered" information from Sheet1 and is used
to work from.

I need to take entered data from Sheet2 and copy that data to Sheet1.

I have Column A set up as an ID# on both sheets.
I need data from Columns O, P, Q on Sheet2 to copy to Columns Q, R, S
on Sheet1 matching the specific ID#.

I am at a loss on how this should be done.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Brian