Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John of Winkler John of Winkler is offline

Default Page Setup not functioning

I have Vista Home Edition as OS and am using Office 2003. In Excel when
doing page setup and I select landscape it stays in protrait orientation.
Secondly, it doesn't put in page breaks in the selected print area even
though I've asked for it to be say 3 pages tall. When right clicking to
insert a page break it allows me to that but I can't see the page breaks.

This used to work on my old computer that had Windows XP as OS

--
John