Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Darryl_Neeley Darryl_Neeley is offline

Default Not sure which function to use in this instance.

It returns as N/A. I need to it to reference sheet "BWP" as where to look in
the table at. Also, I need it to render the value inside of the cell, not the
cell itself.

"Ian" wrote:

Not tested

=ADDRESS(MATCH(F8-E8,A1:A45,0),MATCH(D8,A1:AO1,0),4)

This returns a cell reference (eg J7).

--
Ian
--
"Darryl_Neeley" wrote in message
I need to take two values, cross-reference them on another table, find
where
they match, and use that value in another box on my spreadsheet.

I need D8 to be compared to B1:AO1 on sheet BWP, and (F8-E8) to be
compared
to A2:A45 on sheet BWP. From those, I need them to cross-reference and
spit
out the corresponding value, such as B10 or E35.

I need to get it to correspond to a cell in the table on sheet BWP. Say,
for
example, D8 matched C1. The difference of F8 minus E8 matched A3. I need
the
table to go
down from C1 until it got to C3. C3 would be the cell I need to display in
G8, where the function is going.

Basically:
A1 B1 C1 D1
A2 |
A3------- C3
A4

The table is on a seperate sheet(BWP) other than where the function is
going
to be, located in the same workbook. The table spans from cell A1 to AO45,
if
that helps any.

Help would be appreciated, as I really have no idea how to start this out.
Thank you.