Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kat Kat is offline

Default Adding data from multiple worksheets onto a total's page??

Ron,
Just wanted you to know that I was able to get what I wanted - thanks to
your help!
Have a Great End of Week!
Katherine

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

See this page for a few ways Kat
http://www.rondebruin.nl/linksum.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Kat" wrote in message ...
I'm trying to add numerical data from 28 separate worksheets onto a "totals
sheet" (the 29th workbook) and cannot figure out how to create the formula.
What should I be using to create this specialized formula?
For example on sheet one I want to run the totals from each separate
worksheet in cell b25 onto the "totals sheet".