Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GeorgeT GeorgeT is offline

Default Changing colour intensity in Excell 2007

When I started using Excel 2007 I immediately noticed that the colour of
selected cells appeared "washed out", and as a college instructor was
concerned that projecting Excel 2007 through an overhead projector will not
show very well on the projection screen. Students will difficulty following
what is being shown.
I was right.
Is there any way that the intensity of the colours can be changed?
I realize that there are three colour options to choose from through the
Excel Options dialog box (blue, silver, black) but in all three the colour is
still washed out.
My students will thank you.