Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Excel 2007 Graphs & Macros

I should have also mentioned that some VB code I implemented in 2007, like
yours, is slower to run than in 2003. I created a User Defined Function to
fill some cells on a sheet with random numbers and it runs many times slower
in 2007 than in 2003 - and again, 2003 is running on a single-core processor
on a system with 1GB RAM with a lower clock speed than the 2007 machines (1
AMD, 1 Intel) with dual-core CPUs, faster clocks and each with 2GB RAM
installed.

"Ken" wrote:

I am running XP Pro sp2 and excel 2007.

I have a macro which runs through about 30 graphs and adjusts titles, axis
scales, etc depending on the data. Under excel 2003, this would take a few
seconds to run, but under excel 2007 it takes about 1 minute.

Also, when I try to move around the worksheet with these graphs, the program
bogs down and it takes a long time to scroll across the worksheet. I did not
have this problem with excel 2003.

Any ideas/comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ken