Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Leo Heuser

Hi Jan Karel

I had also picked up the news in the MVP group.
I agree entirely that Leo was a great person who made so many valuable
contributions to all of these groups. I and many others have learned a lot
from him.
At 67, he should have had many more years left to contribute, and at the
October 1st nominations he was awarded MVP status for yet another year as a
result of his willingness to share his knowledge.

He will be very sadly missed, and thank you for bringing the news to the
wider audience of those who "knew" him.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Jan Karel Pieterse" wrote in message
Hi all,

I've only just received the terrible news thet my friend and fellow MVP
Leo Heuser has passed away.

I knew Leo as a good friend and a great teacher, who was always willing to
help
others.

Since I know there are so many people in this newsgroup that have had the
pleasure of "meeting" Leo Heuser, I thought it appropriate to bring this
news
here.

Leo will be greatly missed.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
http://www.jkp-ads.com
Member of:
Professional Office Developer Association
www.proofficedev.com