Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
training26 training26 is offline

Default No gridlines appear in Excel on one computer running Office 2007

Hi there,
The check box is in Excel Options. In 2007 click the Microsoft Office button
(Pizza button) and choose Excel Options from the bottom. There is a tick box
in the Display section

Jubilee

"david.karr" wrote:

I use Office 2003, but I know someone who is taking a beginner's class
in Excel, and he's using Office 2007 on Windows Vista. There is an
odd problem with one computer in his lab, where no matter what he
does, spreadsheets come up with no grid lines, whether new worksheets
or existing ones. Other computers in the lab don't display this
symptom. I know there's something about a checkbox for "grid lines" in
the View menu, but I can't see it, so I'm not sure what to tell him.