Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Wondering[_2_] Wondering[_2_] is offline

Default True and false formula

That simply means means the formula is different from the formulas in the
cell above it and below it or it is different from the formula in the cell
to the left and to the right of it. Example. If C10 contains the formula
=1*10 and C11 contains =1*11 and C12 contains =1*10, C11 will be flagged
with having an inconsistent formula. Likewise if cell B11 contains =1*15 and
cell D11 contains =1*15, C11 with =1*10 will get flagged again as
inconsistent.

"susy" wrote in message
thnx for the reply it did help me with the false error because indeed it's
financial structure/frame I'm working.
But I still get the ! telling me it's a inconsistent formula even after I
used the formula suggested by you.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Most likely there are rounding errors, what are you comparing and how
much
of a precision do you need? What values are in H? If they are currencies
for
example then you might try

=ROUND(F100/1.82,2)=ROUND(H100,2)