Debra Dalgleish

You can apply conditional formatting to a pivot table, but it's more
difficult, because its size and shape can change.

Select a range of cells that you expect the pivot table would fill at it
s widest or tallest.
Choose FormatConditional Formatting
From the first dropdown, choose Formula Is
In the formula box, type a formula that refers to the active cell, e.g.:

=AND(A5=0,A5<=0.5,A5<"")
Click the Format button, and choose the options you want.
Click OK, click OK.

David wrote:
Hi:

I'm trying to do a conditional format on some e-commerce stats I have
calculated in a pivot table. The field types are eBL% eBook% eSI%. I
want to say something like if between 0 and .5 collor background red... else
color background green...

I've been able to do this on data outside of a pivot table but I can't seem
to figure out how to do it on a pivot table.

Help??

rgds
David

--