Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Astrid Astrid is offline

Default Exporting Excel Tables

I am trying to figure out a way to export an excel table into Word. The table
is approximately 40 columns long. I would ideally like to export it as a
link, so when I change aspects of it in Excel, the Word file is also updated.
The problem I encounter is that I have too many columns in my table, and when
the table is imported all the columns after column 5 are lost somewhere in
the right margin of the page. Is there a way to import a linked table and
have it "wrap" along multiple pages in the Word document?

I am using Excel 2003.