Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
foxcole foxcole is offline

Default Possible to copy worksheet into template?

I apologize, surely this has been asked before, but I can't find it anywhere,
let alone find an answer.
(Excel 2003, WinXP Pro)

I have a template open in edit mode, intending to add a worksheet that I
wanted to just copy over from another Excel file. Is there a reason the
template doesn't show up in the "To Book" list of the move/copy? Also because
Excel doesn't support separate windows (at least not that I know of) I can't
just drag it over.

I can of course copy the content of the worksheet, insert a new worksheet in
the template, and paste---but this doesn't bring over the row and column
height or the Word object, and formatting all this would take a considerable
amount of time.

Is there an easier way?

--
Fox Cole