Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
duckie duckie is offline

Default if formula

On Oct 2, 6:44 pm, "Sandy Mann" wrote:
"duckie" wrote in message

oups.com...

Thank you sandy it worked

You're welcome. I find personally that it is best to describe what it is
that you are trying to do as best as you can and then include some example
data & results required.

As I said, the formula works for the data that you supplied but I am still
not sure that it really is what you want. The point about starting a new
thread, especially in a different NG, is that I would have had to search to
find what had been said before. I did not do that, I simply answered the
question that you asked.

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

only 1 small problem with it but thanks for your time
the equal times as in 11.2 seconds in diff cell but same column
comes up as 3 when it should come up as 2