Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pranav Vaidya Pranav Vaidya is offline

Default Linkage. Returns #N/A for certain entries

There are many possibilities why your lookup is failing. Chceck

If the check range is absolute, that is it has $ sign
Check the case, small and upper case are different for lookup

HTH,
--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer

"Matts" wrote:

Hi,
I have a 'master' spread sheet that is linked up to various independant
sheets managed by different branches.

My problem : Some values returns as '#N/A' . On closer Observation it tends
to pick up A particular type of entry. In my case the text ' INVESTMENT LEAD'
doesn't get fed into the master atall. It appears as '#N/A' against all such
entries.

How Can I resolve this ?

Thnx
Matt.