Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Exhange server Exhange server is offline

Default Excel File size too large

Thank you Mr Gord Dibben for looking into this matter, but i have not found a
direct answer....could you please tell me directly in the sense how it occurs
and how to prevent it in future. Pls no links. thanks :)

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

See Debra Dalglesih's site for info on large file size.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

BTW.........all posts are taken seriously.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:36:00 -0700, Exhange server
wrote:

i have an excel which has 3 sheets and i have been updating it with stock
information.....its size from then until now use to be between 500kb to 600kb
but recently the same file size has reached until 10mb .... i scanned for
viruses but found none....it even takes time to open , close , print & even
save. Pls take this matter seriously and help me out.
Thank You very much.