Nick Hodge

I'm not sure how you are going to 'automatically create' an email address.
If they are all in the format and you have
the company name then you could concatenate the cells (A1,B1,C1 for
simplicity of example)

"

You can then save this file and go to Outlook and select FileImport/Export
and follow the wizard

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Mrskydiver" wrote in message
I have an excel spreadsheet that has contact info. The first name in one
column i.e. Paul and the last name in another column i.e. Butler and need
create another column that automatically creates a email address for each
name i.e.
. Then I want to import the excel
contact
data into Outlook to create a contact list. I'm having a heck of a time.
Can someone help me?