Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pm hudson[_2_] pm hudson[_2_] is offline

Default Cell Format

For example....when I key 109 into a cell, it returns 0.00109. All numbers
are converted in this way. It adds 0.00 to each number entered. Even when
changing the formatting, it still returns the same number.

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

When I key numbers into a cell, the format returned is not
what is keyed in....and no matter what format I change it
too, it stays the same. HELP!!

It would really help if you told us what numbers you were keying in, what
"format" you were seeing for it and what "format" you were expecting to see.
Otherwise, we cannot know what your problem is.

Rick