Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] pogster@gmail.com is offline

Default Maddening Dilemma - Compare each cell within column a to each cell

Pete,

Thanks so much for your attempt at this problem.

It is very important that all of the positives cancel with all of the
negative and leave the unique values untouched. A -10 should only
cancel with a single +10, etc...

I have tried a variation of the suggestion you offered, and though it
works in a case where this does not come into play, my needs require a
very accurate canceling of unique opposing values.

I wish there was a way i could just post the raw list of values i am
working with so it would be easier to understand.

Thanks again for your help Pete.