Bradly McConnell

TM wrote:
I am not looking for any statistical analysis. I am just looking to crate
some charts where I can view data from more than one sensor on the same
chart.

For example, I would like to see (RPM, coolant temp, and intake temp) vs
time, on the same chart. That way I can see the relationships. Such as
obvious things like the temps will rise as the engine heats up. But if I
put a heat shield on something then I want to look at this chart and see if
the temps rise more or less after the modification.

This is the kind of thing I am looking to do. Hope this can be done

If that's the case, you should simply be able to put the data into four
columns - for simplicity, we'll put time as the first (A), then RPM,
Coolant temp, intake temp in the following columns. Once you have the
data in place, create a chart using either the line or bar graph styles
(just to make it easy) - use the time column as your x-axis, and then
add a series for each of the other three columns. It should lay them
out. The only problem I see with tying in the RPM, is that the scale
will be way off for the temps. Either all the RPM marks will be above
the high point (using temps) or the temps will all show close to the
bottom (using rpm).

Brad