Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default The best way forward?

Hi Mickey

I'm not sure that I see why PT's are fine for you, but not for the end
user!!!
With Categories set as a Page Field, then they would have a simple drop down
to select which category they wanted to view, in the format as you had set
out.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Mickey" wrote in message
Thanks Roger, however Pivot Tables are not what I'm after, they are great
for me and my reports but for the end user. I was thinking that the best
choice was probably linked to index/match or vlookup using a combo box
selector system, just not sure which is the best way forward. Many thanks
though for your suggestion.

Mickey