Jon Peltier

Geoff -

Do a Save As of the workbook with the chart, then copy the data you wish
to chart, and paste special - values into the copied workbook.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Geoff C wrote:

Is there a way to copy a chart from one identically structured workbook to
another, without having to manually adjust the Series references to take out
the previous file name each time? A sort of "Paste-special-values" for
charts? I have to back fill about fifty workbooks with the same chart, and
the chart contains references to 7 different series - it's going to take me
hours!

Thanks,
Geoff.