Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected][_2_] debbiep@ywcaofjamestown.com[_2_] is offline

Default #REF# Problem

On Sep 29, 9:34 pm, "
wrote:
I set up a spreadsheet that is run on formulas, which is reading from
ACCESS query. Every time the query refreshes, if there is a change,
all my formulas turn to #REF#. Why does it not just update? What can
I do to correct the problem so that it will refresh along with the
query? Thanks in advance.

I have the query in worksheet1, then I have a spreadsheet that feeds
off the query in worksheet2, which updates fine, but worksheet3 gets
information from worksheet2 and all i get is #REF# in all the cells
that have a formula linking to worksheet2.