Bradly McConnell

TM wrote:
I have a program that logs vehicle data, such as speed, rpm, and various
sensor data, and saves it to a comma delimited file.

I would like to use this data to create various charts but have never done
graphs or charting in excel and am having trouble creating some.

For the simple charts, such as rpm vs time, I used the wizard in excel to
create that.

But I wanted to make some, compound charts as I would call it. This would
be RPM and Speed vs time.

How would I create reports with 2 or more values vs time like this above ?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Are you trying to simply plot the rpm and speed over time on the same
graph, or are you trying to see an actual correlation? If you just want
to see them plotted on the same graph, then use a line or scatter, with
your time being the x-axis, and the two other variables being on the
y-axis. Otherwise, maybe someone else on the list can give a crash
course on statistics within excel - I'll leave that to the experts.

Brad