KG

Jon, I saw this post, tried the technique and I can confirm that it works but
what would I do for X category labels if, for example, series 1 and 2
referred to 2003 and 2004 respectively and staggered series 3 also referred
to 2004?

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Try to stagger your data before you build the chart, so where the first
two series are stacked, there's no value of the third series, and where
there is a third series column, the first two have no values:

Series 1 Series 2 Series 3
value value
value
value value
value
value value
value

Make sure your series are plotted by column.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

ldsun wrote:

I want to stack two series of data in one column and show a third series on
the column next to it on a 3-D chart. How do I unstack the third series of
data?