Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Moving a Task Pane

On the Task Pane Title bar you will see 4 gray dots at left top corner.

Left-Click on those and you will see a 4-headed cross.

Drag to where you want it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:00:27 -0700, Steve G
wrote:

I have Excel 2003 at work. I subscribe to Office.org. After reading
one of their recent missives, I moved my Excel task pane to the top
from the upper right which I believe is the default location. It is
in a good place now. But I would like to experiment some more with
the task pane placement. Unfortunately I cannot move the task pane to
another location. I fewel like a cat that has c limbed a tree but
cannot get down. Any help would be appreciated.

Steve G