Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
daddylonglegs daddylonglegs is offline

Default COUNIFS

I imagine Teethless mama has answered your question, if not the please post
the COUNTIFS formula you're using

"Teethless mama" wrote:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(rng1="criteria1"),--(rng2="criteria2"),--(rng3="criteria3"))

"Larry Byrne" wrote:

At home I have Excel 2007 but at work we use Excel 2003.
Excel 2007 now has a new function called COUNTIFS. (Counts the number of
cells within a range that meet multiple criteria)
Obviously when I send the file back to work it no longer works properly.
Is there a way to reproduce the function in Excel 2003?