Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default minor loss fidelity

Explain what you mean by "minor loss of fidelity".

A "minor loss of fidelity" is Excel 2007's way of telling you that you'll
lose some features (e.g., certain types of Conditional Formatting) is you
save a 2007 workbook down to 97/2003 format.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Wondering" wrote in message
. net...
Explain what you mean by "minor loss of fidelity".

"kringle0220" wrote in message
I have a file with 5 instances of minor loss of fidelity showing I need to
know how to see where they are and what they are. I have a file that is
over
1000 rows and 28 colums And I need to correct these errors to upload the
file
to my site.