Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mickey[_2_] Mickey[_2_] is offline

Default The best way forward?

Hi Pete,
Many thanks for the response. Sorry for not explaining it clearer. What I
was looking for was the best way to have the 25 areas in a column and then
further columns of -

Area || 'This Year || Last Year || Change || % Change.
North
South
West
East

Then I wanted to enable the user to choose one of the 15 categories from a
list so that the table of 25 areas then displayed the performance results
for the selected category. This way I could then avoid having a seperate
worksheet for eac h area and/or category being measured.

Best Wishes,
Mickey