Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Programmatic Hiding

If you don't want coding, you may?? want to do this with conditional
formatting. Select the row header (left side) Formatconditional
formatformula is =if(countif(2:2,0)0format font as white(same color as
background) to hide the font on the entire row if any cell on the row has a
0. Of course, the problem is how to now find which has the 0 . Or, as you
said, "a certain column" so formula would be =$a$2=0

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

wrote in message

How do I hide a row if a certain column has a zero in it?

I'm not really ready to do VB or macros and I'm not sure
the competitors overseeing this scoring system are ready to
accept anything too fancy.

- = -
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for
Bimbos]