Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Programmatic Hiding

Hi

I don't know how to do it without a macro but here's one to try. Right click
the sheet tab, view code and paste this in:

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Or IsEmpty(Target) Then Exit Sub
If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then 'change to suit
If Target.Value = 0 Then
Rows("9:9").Hidden = True 'change to suit
Else
Rows("9:9").Hidden = False 'change to suit

If a zero is enter in A1 then row 9 becomes hidden, anything else the row
becomes visible

Mike

" wrote:

How do I hide a row if a certain column has a zero in it?

I'm not really ready to do VB or macros and I'm not sure
the competitors overseeing this scoring system are ready to
accept anything too fancy.

- = -
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]